Frequently Asked Questions
What does the rent include?
• Fully furnished Single / double rooms.
• Outdoor entertainment areas.
• Laundry machines.
• Cable TV, Internet, Netflix.
• Cleaning and maintenance of the house.
• Monthly payment of accounts.
What additional services can you enjoy?
• Monthly rental of bicycles.
• Events and walks.
Who can make a reservation and rent a room?
• Foreign students from all over the world between 18 and 30 years old.
Can I change my room at any time of my stay?
• It will be subject to availability and will depend on the chosen room.
What can't I do inside any of Unihome's houses?
• Make excessive noise that does not allow a healthy coexistence.
• Allow the entrance of animals.
Are people from outside Unihome aloud to stay over?
• No, accommodation is not allowed for people outside of UniHome. Special cases will be evaluated in particular.
How can I book a room?
• Through the UniHome website or by contacting us at email@example.com. You will have to pay a guarantee fee (equal to one month of rent) to complete your reservation, this will be refunded to you after your stay, excepting any commissions charged by the online payment system.
What are the lease periods?
• For 5 or 10 months. An extension of the period you choose may be managed for seasons outside the academic period, for example the summer period (January and February).
What are they payment options?
• Credit Card or Bank Transfer, all of them subject to the conditions that are written in the rental contract.