We offer accommodation in fully furnished high standard homes, providing a welcoming environment to share with students from around the world.
Our houses will always be located in downtown neighborhoods to ensure access to public transport, city sights, commerce, bars and restaurants.
In exchange for a single fee, we take care of paying the bills, keeping the house tidy and maintenance in case of any damage. In addition, television, internet and Netflix are included. All of this so you can make the most of your time doing the things that really matter to you while in Chile.
What does the rent include?
• Fully furnished Single / double rooms.
• Outdoor entertainment areas.
• Laundry machines.
• Cable TV, Internet, Netflix.
• Cleaning and maintenance of the house.
• Monthly payment of accounts.
What additional services can you enjoy?
• Monthly rental of bicycles.
• Events and walks.
Who can make a reservation and rent a room?
• Foreign students from all over the world between 18 and 30 years old.
Can I change my room at some time during my stay?
• It will be subject to availability and will depend on the chosen room.
What can’t I do inside the UniHome houses?
• Make excessive noise that does not allow a healthy coexistence.
• Allow the entrance of animals.
Can someone outside of UniHome stay home?
• No, accommodation is not allowed for people outside of UniHome. Special cases will be evaluated in particular.
How can I book a room?
• Through the UniHome website or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have to pay a guarantee fee (equal to one month of rent) to complete your reservation, this will be refunded to you after your stay, excepting any commissions charged by the online payment system.
What are the lease periods?
• For 5 or 10 months:
What are the payment methods?
• There are many ways of paying: Cash, Credit Card or Bank Transfer, all of them subject to the conditions that are written in the rental contract.